985. Enforcement of LLP's filing obligations
(1) This section applies where a LLP has made default in complying with any obligation under the Companies Regulations —
(a) to deliver a document to the Registrar, or
(b) to give notice to the Registrar of any matter.
(2) The Registrar, or any member or creditor of the LLP, may give notice to the LLP requiring it to comply with the obligation.
(3) If the LLP fails to make good the default within 14 days after service of the notice, the Registrar, or any member or creditor of the LLP, may apply to the Court for an order directing the LLP, and any specified member of it, to make good the default within a specified time.
(4) The Court's order may provide that all costs of or incidental to the application are to be borne by the LLP or by any members of it responsible for the default.
(5) This section does not affect the operation of any law or regulation applicable in the Abu Dhabi Global Market imposing a fine for the default."