The prohibition in Rule 9.4.2(1) does not apply in relation to any dealing in Securities in the Reporting Entity if such dealing by the Restricted Person relates to:
(1) undertakings or elections to take up, or the taking up of, an entitlement under a rights issue or dividend reinvestment Offer, or allowing such an entitlement or Offer to lapse;
(2) undertakings to accept, or the acceptance of, a Takeover Offer under Takeover Rules;
(3) dealings where the beneficial interest in the relevant Security does not change;
(4) transactions between the Restricted Person and the Restricted Person Associate; or
(5) transactions relating to dealings in an Employee Share scheme in accordance with the terms of such a scheme.