87. Duties where disclosure required
Past version: effective from 30/05/2016 - 31/05/2017
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) Standard disclosure requires a party to disclose all the documents to him on which he relies.
(2) When giving disclosure, a party is required to make a reasonable search for documents falling within paragraphs (1) and (2).
(3) A party's duty to disclose documents is limited to documents which are or have been in his control.
(4) Any duty of disclosure continues until proceedings are concluded, and if documents to which that duty extends come to a party's notice at any time during the proceedings he must immediately notify every other party.