128. Use of deposition at a hearing
Past version: effective from 30/05/2016 - 31/05/2017
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) A deposition ordered under Rule 125 may be given in evidence at a hearing unless the Court orders otherwise.
(2) A party intending to put in evidence a deposition at a hearing must serve notice of his intention to do so on every other party.
(3) The Court may require a deponent to attend the hearing and give evidence orally.
(4) Where a deposition is given in evidence at trial, it shall be treated as if it were a witness statement for the purposes of rule 94.