4.3. Official seal for use outside of the Abu Dhabi Global Market
Past version: effective from 21/10/2015 - 20/10/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) An LLP that has a common seal may have an official seal for use outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(2) The official seal must be a facsimile of the LLP's common seal, with the addition on its face of the place or places where it is to be used.
(3) The official seal when duly affixed to a document has the same effect as the LLP's common seal.
(4) An LLP having an official seal for use outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market may by writing under its common seal, authorise any person appointed for the purpose to affix the official seal to any deed or other document to which the LLP is party.
(5) As between the LLP and a person dealing with such an agent, the agent's authority continues —
(a) during the period mentioned in the instrument conferring the authority, or
(b) if no period is mentioned, until notice of the revocation or termination of the agent's authority has been given to the person dealing with him.
(6) The person affixing the official seal must certify in writing on the deed or other document to which the seal is affixed the date on which, and place at which, it is affixed."