389. Duty to prepare group accounts
Past version: effective from 21/10/2015 - 20/10/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) This section applies to LLPs that are not subject to the small LLPs regime.
(2) If at the end of a financial year the LLP is a parent LLP the members, as well as preparing individual accounts for the year, must prepare group accounts for the year unless the LLP is exempt from that requirement.
(3) Group accounts prepared in accordance with this section shall be prepared in accordance with international accounting standards ("IAS group accounts").
(4) The Board may make rules prescribing other accounting standards which may be adopted for the purpose of preparing group accounts.
(5) There are exemptions to the requirements of this section under section 390 (exemption for LLP included in group accounts of larger group).
(6) An LLP to which this section applies but which is exempt from the requirement to prepare group accounts, may do so.