408. Right of member or debenture holder to copies of accounts and auditor's report
Past version: effective from 21/10/2015 - 20/10/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) A member of, or holder of debentures of, an LLP is entitled to be provided, on demand and without charge, with a copy of —
(a) the LLP's last annual accounts, and
(b) the auditor's report on those accounts (including the statement on that report).
(2) The entitlement under this section is to a single copy of those documents, but that is in addition to any copy to which a person may be entitled under section 405 (duty to circulate copies of annual accounts and auditor's report).
(3) If a demand made under this section is not complied with within seven days of receipt by the LLP, a contravention of the Companies Regulations is committed by —
(a) the LLP, and
(b) every member of the LLP who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a fine of up to level 4.