410. Requirements in connection with publication of registrable accounts
Past version: effective from 21/10/2015 - 20/10/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) If an LLP publishes any of its registrable accounts, they must be accompanied by the auditor's report on those accounts (unless the LLP is exempt from audit and the members have taken advantage of that exemption).
(2) An LLP that prepares registrable group accounts for a financial year must not publish its registrable individual accounts for that year without also publishing with them its registrable group accounts.
(3) An LLP's "registrable accounts" are its accounts for a financial year as required to be delivered to the Registrar under section 415 (duty to file accounts and reports with the Registrar).
(4) If an LLP contravenes any provision of this section, a contravention of the Companies Regulations is committed by —
(a) the LLP, and
(b) every member of the LLP who is in default.
(5) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (4) shall be liable to a fine of up to level 5.