513. Registration of allotment
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) A company must register an allotment of shares as soon as practicable and in any event within two months after the date of the allotment.
(2) If a company fails to comply with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by—
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(3) A person who commits a contravention of this section is liable to a level 2 fine.
(4) For the company's duties as to the issue of share certificates etc, see Part 20 (certification and transfer of securities).