985. Enforcement of company's filing obligations
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) This section applies where a company has made default in complying with any obligation under these Regulations—
(a) to deliver a document to the Registrar, or
(b) to give notice to the Registrar of any matter.
(2) The Registrar, or any member or creditor of the company, may give notice to the company requiring it to comply with the obligation.
(3) If the company fails to make good the default within 14 days after service of the notice, the Registrar, or any member or creditor of the company, may apply to the Court for an order directing the company, and any specified officer of it, to make good the default within a specified time.
(4) The Court's order may provide that all costs of or incidental to the application are to be borne by the company or by any officers of it responsible for the default.
(5) This section does not affect the operation of any law or regulation applicable in the Abu Dhabi Global Market imposing a fine for the default.