1005. Right to hard copy version
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) Where a member of a company or a holder of a company's debentures has received a document or information from the company otherwise than in hard copy form, he is entitled to require the company to send him a version of the document or information in hard copy form.
(2) The company must send the document or information in hard copy form within 21 days of receipt of the request from the member or debenture holder.
(3) The company may not make a charge for providing the document or information in that form.
(4) If a company fails to comply with this section, a contravention of these Regulations is committed by the company and every officer of it who is in default.
(5) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (4) is liable to a level 2 fine.