1051. Register of members of cells
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) The duties imposed on a company by Chapter 2 of Part 8 (register of members) and Part 20 (certification and transfer of securities) of these Regulations shall, in the case of a cell of a cell company, be performed by its cell company.
(2) Accordingly, a cell company must, in addition to keeping a register of its members, keep a register of the members of each of its cells, which it must keep in accordance with Chapter 2 of Part 8.
(3) If a cell company fails to comply with subsection (2), a contravention of these Regulations is committed by it and every officer of it who is in default.
(4) The only persons entitled under section 121 (rights to inspect and require copies) to inspect or require a copy of all or any part of any register of members of a cell shall be persons who are members of such cell.
(5) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 1 fine.