12. The company incorporation package
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) The statement of compliance delivered under section 6(1) must be authenticated by each initial member to the articles of association by each initial member or by the initial members' agent, in each case in the manner stipulated on the website.
(2) In authenticating the statement of compliance each initial member or the agent (as the case may be) instructs the Registrar to tag electronically the statement of compliance by way of authentication on his behalf.
(3) The application for registration document delivered under section 6(1) must be authenticated by the person to be appointed in the manner stipulated on the website.
(4) Authentication of articles of association for the purpose of section 6(4) shall be in the manner stipulated on the website.