44. Decision to take disciplinary measures
Past version: effective from 14/06/2015 - 13/06/2015
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) If the Registrar decides —
(a) to impose a fine under section 41 (whether or not of the amount proposed); or
(b) to suspend a licence or impose a restriction under section 42 (whether or not in the manner proposed),
it must without delay give the person concerned a decision notice.
(2) In the case of a fine, the decision notice must state the amount of the fine.
(3) In the case of a suspension or restriction, the decision notice must state the period for which the suspension or restriction is to have effect.
(4) If a Registrar decides to —
(a) impose a fine on a person under section 41; or
(b) suspend the licence of a licensed person, or impose a restriction in relation to the carrying on of a controlled activity by a licensed person, under section 42,
that person may refer the matter to the court.