95. Issue Of Certificate Of Incorporation On Re-registration
Past version: effective from 29/04/2020 - 28/04/2020
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) If on an application for re-registration of a public company as an unlimited private company the Registrar is satisfied that the company is entitled to be so re-registered, the company shall be re-registered accordingly.
(2) The Registrar must issue a certificate of incorporation altered to meet the circumstances of the case.
(3) The certificate must state that it is issued on re-registration and the date on which it is so issued.
(4) On the issue of the certificate–
(a) the company by virtue of the issue of the certificate becomes an unlimited private company, and
(b) the changes in the company’s name and articles take effect.
(5) The certificate is conclusive evidence that the requirements of these Regulations as to re-registration have been complied with.
(6) The certificate of incorporation shall comply with the provisions of section 940 (Form and right to certificate of incorporation).