106. Issue Of Certificate Of Continuance Within The Abu Dhabi Global Market
Past version: effective from 29/04/2020 - 28/04/2020
To view other versions open the versions tab on the right
(1) When the Registrar has granted an application for a certificate of continuance as a company formed or registered under these Regulations the Registrar shall register the application and the documents that accompanied the application.
(2) On registration, the Registrar shall immediately issue to the applicant a certificate of continuance.
(3) When the Registrar issues a certificate of continuance, the Registrar shall also immediately send a copy of it (electronically or by some other means of instantaneous transmission) to the appropriate official or public body in the jurisdiction to which section 102(2)(a) (application to Registrar for continuance within the Abu Dhabi Global Market) refers.
(4) The certificate of incorporation shall comply with the provisions of section 940 (Form and right to certificate of incorporation).