102. Sittings and vacations of the Court of Appeal
(1) Sittings of the Court of Appeal may be held, and any other business of the Court of Appeal may be conducted, at any place in the world.
(2) Subject to court procedure rules —
(a) the places at which the Court of Appeal sits outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market;
(b) the days and times at which the Court of Appeal sits at any place outside the Abu Dhabi Global Market; and
(c) the manner in which any hearing is to be conducted (including by way of video conference, tele-conference or in person),
shall be determined in accordance with directions given by the Chief Justice after consulting with the Chairman of the Board.
(3) Court procedure rules may make provision for regulating the vacations to be observed by the Court of Appeal and in the offices of that Court.
(4) Court procedure rules —
(a) may provide for securing such sittings of the Court of Appeal during vacations as the Chief Justice may determine; and
(b) without affecting paragraph (a), shall provide for the transaction during vacations by Judges of the Court of Appeal of all such business as that Court may require to be immediately or promptly transacted.
(5) The Chief Justice may nominate a Judge of the ADGM Courts to exercise his functions under this section.