114. Application to Court by administrator
(1) An application to the Court under Section 113 (Court ending administration on application of administrator) for an order ending an administration shall have attached to it a progress report for the period since the last progress report (if any) or the date the Company entered administration and a statement indicating what the administrator of the Company thinks should be the next steps for the Company (if applicable).
(2) Where the administrator of a Company applies to the Court because the creditors' meeting has required him to, he shall also attach a statement to the application in which he shall indicate (giving reasons) whether or not he agrees with the creditors' requirement to him to make the application.
(3) When the administrator of a Company applies other than at the request of a creditors' meeting, he shall —
(a) give notice in writing to the applicant for the administration order under which he was appointed, or the person by whom he was appointed and the creditors of his intention to apply to Court at least five (5) business days before the date that he intends to makes his application; and
(b) attach to his application to Court a statement that he has notified the creditors, and copies of any response from creditors to that notification.
(4) Where the administrator of a Company applies to Court under Section 113 (Court ending administration on application of administrator) in conjunction with a petition under Section 202 (Application for winding-up) for an order to wind up the Company, he shall, in addition to the requirements of subsection (3), notify the creditors whether he intends to seek appointment as liquidator.