116. Use of plans, photographs and models as evidence
(1) This Rule applies to evidence which is not contained in a witness statement, affidavit or expert's report, is to be given orally at trial and is evidence of which prior notice must be given under rule 112(3).
(2) It applies also to documents which may be received in evidence without further proof under section 65 of the Regulations.
(3) Unless the Court orders otherwise, the evidence shall not be receivable at trial unless the party intending to put it in evidence has given notice to the other parties in accordance with the relevant practice direction.
(4) Where a party has given notice that he intends to put in evidence under this Rule, he must give every other party an opportunity to inspect it and to agree to its admission without further proof.
|Amended on June 1, 2017|