119. Register To Be Kept Available For Inspection
(1) A company’s register of members must be kept available for inspection–
(a) at its registered office, or
(b) at a place specified in rules made by the Board under section 996 (rules about where certain company records to be kept available for inspection).
(2) A company must give notice to the Registrar of the place where its register of members is kept available for inspection and of any change in that place.
(3) No such notice is required if the register has, at all times since it came into existence been kept available for inspection at the company’s registered office.
(4) If a company makes default for 14 days in complying with subsection (2), a contravention of these Regulations is committed by–
(a) the company, and
(b) every officer of the company who is in default.
(5) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (4) shall be liable to a level 1 fine.