12. Issue of certificate of incorporation
(1) On the registration of a company, the Registrar shall give a certificate that the company is incorporated.
(2) The certificate must state—
(a) the name and registered number of the company,
(b) the date of its incorporation,
(c) whether it is a limited or unlimited company,
(d) if it is a limited company, whether it is limited by shares or limited by guarantee,
(e) whether it is a private or a public company, and
(f) if it is a private company, whether it is a restricted scope company.
(3) The certificate must be signed by the Registrar or authenticated by the Registrar's official seal.
(4) The certificate is conclusive evidence that the requirements of these Regulations as to registration have been complied with and that the company is duly registered under these Regulations.