12. White paper and black ink
(1) Except as provided in paragraph (2), a document to which this Chapter applies must be on white paper and the text of the document must be in black typescript or handwritten in black ink.
(2) This rule does not apply to the following documents —
|Description of document(s)||Section of the regulation under which the document is delivered to the Registrar|
|Court order or direction|
|Court order (but not the copy of the court order delivered under section 592 of the Companies Regulations) (reduction of share capital)||[•]|
|Direction from the court dispensing with the need for a statement by the creditor||[•]|
|Instrument by which charge is created or evidenced||[•]|
|Deed containing the charge or one of the debentures of the series||[•]|
|Copy of the deed containing the charge or of one of the debentures of the series||[•]|
|Documents relating to disclosure of addresses|
|Evidence relating to an application under section 229(4) of the Companies Regulations||Regulation [•] of the Address Regulations|
|Notification that a person wishes a decision under section 229 to cease to apply||Regulation [•] of the Address Regulations|
|Representations as to why a revocation decision should not be made||Regulation [•] of the Address Regulations|
|Evidence relating to an application under section 964 of the Companies Regulations||Regulation [•] of the Address Regulations|
(3) A non-prescribed form document submitted to the Registrar must contain the name and registered number of the company to which the document relates, unless it is in the table of documents listed above at paragraph (2).
(4) The documents in the table at paragraph (2) should be submitted in their original form, with appropriate certified or verified copies as required by the Companies Regulations.