121. Rights To Inspect And Require Copies
(1) The register and the list of members’ names must be open to the inspection–
(a) of any member of the company without charge, and
(b) except in the case of a restricted scope company or an investment company, of any other person on payment of such fee as may be prescribed in rules made by the Registrar.
(2) Subject to subsection (1)(b), any person may require a copy of a company’s register of members, or of any part of it, on payment of such fee as may be prescribed in rules made by the Registrar.
(3) A person seeking to exercise either of the rights conferred by this section must make a request to the company to that effect.
(4) The request must contain the following information–
(a) in the case of an individual, his name and address,
(b) in the case of an organisation, the name and address of an individual responsible for making the request on behalf of the organisation,
(c) the purpose for which the information is to be used, and
(d) whether the information will be disclosed to any other person, and if so–
(i) where that person is an individual, his name and address,
(ii) where that person is an organisation, the name and address of an individual responsible for receiving the information on its behalf, and
(iii) the purpose for which the information is to be used by that person.