128. Publication of information by Recognised Investment Exchange
(1) A Recognised Investment Exchange must as soon as practicable after a recognition order is made in respect of it publish such particulars of the ownership of the exchange as the Regulator may reasonably require.
(2) The particulars published under subsection (1) must include particulars of the identity and scale of interests of the persons who are in a position to exercise significant influence over the management of the exchange, whether directly or indirectly.
(3) If an Ownership Transfer takes place in relation to a Recognised Investment Exchange, the exchange must as soon as practicable after becoming aware of the transfer publish such particulars relating to the transfer as the Regulator may reasonably require.
(4) A Recognised Investment Exchange must publish such particulars of any decision it makes to suspend or remove a Financial Instrument from trading on a Recognised Investment Exchange operated by it as the Regulator may reasonably require.
(5) The Regulator may determine the manner of publication under subsections (1), (3) and (4) and the timing of publication under subsection (4).
(6) This section does not apply to a Non-Abu Dhabi Global Market Investment Exchange.