13. Requisition of meetings
(1) In this Part, "requisitioned meeting" means a meeting requested under Section 61(7) (Requirement for initial creditors' meeting), Section 71(1) (Further creditors' meetings) or Section 90(1)(b) (Meeting of creditors to consider variation or termination).
(2) A request for a meeting under Section 61(7) (Requirement for initial creditors' meeting) must be delivered within eight (8) business days of the date on which the administrator's statement of proposals is delivered.
(3) The request for a requisitioned meeting must include a statement of the purpose of the proposed meeting and —
(a) either —
(i) a statement of the requesting creditor's claim or contributory's value;
(ii) a list of the creditors or contributories concurring with the request and of the amounts of their respective claims or values; and
(iii) confirmation of concurrence from each creditor or contributory concurring; or
(b) a statement of the requesting creditor's debt or contributory's value and that that alone is sufficient without the concurrence of other creditors or contributories.
(4) In the preceding sub-paragraph, a contributory's value is the amount which the contributory may vote at any meeting.
(5) A meeting must be summoned for the removal of the liquidator, other than a liquidator appointed by the Court under Section 197(2) (Court's power to control proceedings), if twenty-five (25)% in value of the Company's creditors, excluding those who are Connected Persons of the Company, request it.
(6) Where a meeting under sub-paragraph (5) or any meeting for the replacement of a liquidator appointed under Section 197(2) (Court's power to control proceedings) is to be held, or is proposed to be summoned, the Court may, on the application of any creditor, give directions as to the mode of summoning it, the delivery of blank proxies and of proxies, the conduct of the meeting, and any other matter which appears to the Court to require regulation or control.