130. Commercial premises
(1) A lease ("A") is of commercial premises if none of the demised premises is —
(a) let as a dwelling under lease A;
(b) let as a dwelling under a sub-lease (or sub-sub-lease, or any inferior leasehold interest) with respect to lease A ("B"); or
(c) occupied as a dwelling.
(2) The "demised premises" in this section include any real property on the demised premises.
(3) "Let as a dwelling" means let on terms permitting only occupation as a dwelling or other use combined with occupation as a dwelling.
(4) Premises are not within subsection (1)(b) if letting them as a dwelling is in breach of a lease superior to lease B.
(5) Premises are not within subsection (1)(c) if occupying them as a dwelling is a breach of lease A or a lease superior to lease A.
(6) This section applies for the purposes of this Chapter.