15. Manner in which service to be effected
(1) Service of the administration application in accordance with Section 13 (Service of administration application) shall be effected by the applicant, or his solicitor or legal representative, or by a person instructed by him or his solicitor or legal representative, not less than five (5) business days before the date fixed for the hearing.
(2) Service shall be effected as follows —
(a) on the Company (subject to subsection (3)), by delivering the documents to its registered office;
(b) on any other person (subject to subsection (4)), by delivering the documents to his proper address; and
(c) in either case, in such other manner as the Court may direct.
(3) If delivery to a Company's registered office is not practicable, service may be effected by delivery to its last known principal place of business in the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(4) For the purposes of subsection (2)(b), a person's proper address is any which he has previously notified as his address for service; but if he has not notified any such address, service may be effected by delivery to his usual or last known address.