153. Register of members
(1) Every LLP must keep a register of its members.
(2) The register must contain the required particulars (see sections 154 (particulars of members to be registered: individuals) and 155 (particulars of members to be registered: corporate members and firms)) of each person who is a member of the LLP.
(3) The register must be kept available for inspection —
(a) at the LLP's registered office, or
(b) at a place specified in as a place specified in rules made by the Board under Section 996.
(4) The LLP must give notice to the Registrar —
(a) of the place at which the register is kept available for inspection, and
(b) of any change in that place,
unless it has at all times been kept at the LLP's registered office.
(5) The register must be open to the inspection —
(a) of any member of the LLP without charge, and
(b) of any other person on payment of such fee as may be prescribed.
(6) If default is made in complying with subsection (1), (2) or (3) or if default is made for 14 days in complying with subsection (4), or if an inspection required under subsection (5) is refused, a contravention of the Companies Regulations is committed by —
(a) the LLP, and
(b) every designated member of the LLP who is in default.
(7) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (6) is liable to a level 1 fine.
(8) In the case of a refusal of inspection of the register, the Court may by order compel an immediate inspection of it.