16. Applications under this Part
(1) An application for a licence must —
(a) contain a statement of the controlled activity or controlled activities which the applicant proposes to carry on and for which the applicant wishes to have a licence; and
(b) give the address of a place in the Abu Dhabi Global Market for service on the applicant of any notice or other document which is required or authorised to be served on the applicant under these Regulations.
(2) An application for the variation of a licence must contain a statement —
(a) of the desired variation; and
(b) of the controlled activity or controlled activities which the applicant proposes to carry on if the licence is varied.
(3) An application for the variation of a requirement imposed under section 14 or for the imposition of a new requirement must contain a statement of the desired variation or requirement.
(4) An application under this Part must —
(a) be made in such manner as the Registrar may direct; and
(b) contain, or be accompanied by, such other information as the Registrar may reasonably require.
(5) At any time after the application is received and before it is determined, the Registrar may require the applicant to provide it with such further information as it reasonably considers necessary to enable it to determine the application.
(6) Different directions may be given, and different requirements imposed, in relation to different applications or categories of application.
(7) The Registrar may require an applicant to provide information which the applicant is required to provide to it under this section in such form, or to verify it in such a way, as the Registrar may direct.
(8) The Board may make rules requiring the payment to the Registrar of such fees, in connection with applications made under this Part, as are specified in the rules. Such rules may prescribe different levels of fees for different types of applicant or different types of controlled activity. Any fee which is owed to the Registrar under any provision made by such rules may be recovered as a debt due to the Registrar. The Registrar may reject an application which is not accompanied by the payment to the Registrar of the fees due on such application.