176. Declaration of interest in existing transaction by shadow director
(1) The provisions of this Chapter relating to the duty under section 171 (declaration of interest in existing transaction or arrangement) apply to a shadow director as to a director, but with the following adaptations.
(2) Subsection (2)(a) at section 171 (declaration of interest in existing transaction or arrangement) does not apply.
(3) In section 174 (general notice treated as sufficient declaration), subsection (4) (notice to be given at or brought up and read at meeting of directors) does not apply.
(4) General notice by a shadow director is not effective unless given by notice in writing in accordance with section 173 (declaration made by notice in writing).