18. Requirements as to certification of translation of a document
(1) The certification of a translation as accurate must be given-
(a) (for a translation of an instrument creating or effecting a charge under Part 24 of the Companies Regulations) by a director, secretary, or duly appointed legal counsel legal counsel of the person with an interest in the charge; and
(b) (for any other translation) by a director, secretary, permanent representative, administrator, administrative receiver, receiver manager, receiver, liquidator or duly appointed legal counsel of the company to which the translation relates.
(2) The certificate must be in black typescript or handwritten in black ink.
(3) The person giving the certificate must sign at the end of the certificate.
(4) A translation must be on white paper and the text of the translation must be in black typescript or handwritten in black ink.