183. Effect of Company's insolvency
(1) If the liquidator is of the opinion that the Company will be unable to pay its debts in full within the period stated in the Directors' declaration under Section 175 (Declaration of solvency), he must summon a meeting of creditors, and shall give not less than seven (7) days' notice of the meeting.
(2) Notice of the meeting shall be published in the Abu Dhabi Global Market in such manner as the liquidator thinks appropriate.
(3) The liquidator shall also make out a Statement of Affairs of the Company and lay that statement before the creditors' meeting, at which the liquidator will attend and preside.
(4) If the liquidator without reasonable excuse fails to comply with this Section, he commits a contravention and is liable to a fine at the relevant level set out in the Fines Schedule.