197. Remuneration etc. of Judges of the ADGM Courts
(1) Subject to Article 13(3) of the ADGM Founding Law and to subsection (2), there shall be paid to Judges of the ADGM Courts such remuneration and expenses as may be determined by the Board with the concurrence of the Chief Justice.
(2) Any remuneration or expense payable under this section may be increased, but not reduced, by a determination or further determination under this section.
(3) Remuneration or expenses payable under this section shall be charged upon and payable out of funds provided by the Abu Dhabi Global Market.
(4) There shall be paid out of money provided by the Abu Dhabi Global Market to any Judge of the ADGM Courts, in addition to his remuneration or expenses, such allowances as may be determined by the Board with the concurrence of the Chief Justice.