2. Information about certificates and applications
(1) The Court must compile and maintain a list of all persons who hold a certificate which has not expired or been cancelled.
(2) The list required by paragraph (1) must contain, for each certified person —
(a) the certified person's name;
(b) the name of the certified person's employer, if any;
(c) the certified person's business address;
(d) the date of issue of the certificate; and
(e) the date on which the certificate ceases to have effect.
(3) The list required by paragraph (1) must be published on a website maintained by or on behalf of the Courts.
(4) The Court must also publish, on the website referred to in paragraph (3), notice of every application made to the Court for a certificate to be issued under section 124 of the Regulations.
(5) The notice required by paragraph (4) must contain the following information —
(a) the applicant's name;
(b) the name of the applicant's employer, if any;
(c) the date on which the application will be heard, which must be at least 7 business days after the date in sub-paragraph (f);
(d) that any person who knows of any reason or reasons why the applicant may not be a fit and proper person to hold a certificate may give the reason or reasons to the Court;
(e) that the reasons given under sub-paragraph (d) must be given in writing in English;
(f) the date by which a person must give a reason or reasons to the Court under sub-paragraph (d), which must be at least 28 business days from the date on which the notice is published on the website.