2. Seal of Courts
(1) The Courts shall have a seal, the design of which shall be determined by the Chief Justice.
(2) The seal of the Courts shall be kept at the Registry in such custody as the Chief Justice directs.
(3) The Registrar shall have in his or her custody a stamp the design of which shall, as nearly as practicable, be the same as the design of the seal of the Courts.
(4) A document or a copy of a document marked with a stamp referred to in subsection (3) is as valid and effectual as if it had been sealed with the seal of the Courts.
(5) The seal of the Courts and the stamp referred in this section shall be affixed to documents as provided by these Regulations or any other ADGM enactment.