202. Where the Court makes no order for costs
(1) Where the Court makes an order which does not mention costs, the general rule is that no party is entitled to costs in relation to that order.
(2) The general rule in paragraph (1) does not affect any entitlement of a party to recover costs out of a fund held by that party as trustee or under any lease, mortgage or other security.
(3) Where the Court makes an order or direction sought by a party on an application without notice and its order does not mention costs, it will be deemed to include an order for the applicant's costs in the case.
(4) Any party affected by a deemed order for costs under paragraph (3) of this Rule may apply at any time to vary the order.