21. Replacement covering form
(1) A replacement document must be accompanied by the following information —
(a) a description of the original document to which the replacement relates, and
(b) the date of registration of that original document by the Registrar.
(2) That information must be delivered to the Registrar in a replacement covering form [RP01], as set out on the website of the Registrar.
(3) A replacement covering form must be on paper that complies with the following requirements —
|Orientation||Portrait (Shorter edge across the top)|
(4) Text inserted in a replacement covering form must be in black typescript or handwritten in black ink.
(5) A replacement covering form must contain the name and registered number of the company or other body to which the form relates except that the requirement for registered number does not apply to such a form which relates to an unregistered company. The name and registered number must be inserted in black typescript or handwritten in black ink in the name and number boxes on the replacement covering form.
(6) A replacement covering form must be signed by one of the persons indicated on that form. The signature must be applied to the replacement covering form where indicated on the form.