213. Duty to summon final meeting
(1) If it appears to the liquidator of a Company that the winding-up of the Company is for practical purposes complete, the liquidator must summon a final meeting of the Company's creditors to receive the liquidator's report of the winding-up.
(2) Notice of the meeting shall be published in the Abu Dhabi Global Market in such manner as the liquidator thinks appropriate, specifying the time, place and object of the meeting and published at least one (1) month before it.
(3) Within seven (7) days of the meeting, the liquidator shall send to the Registrar a copy of the liquidator's report and a return of the meeting.
(4) If the copy is not sent or the return is not made in accordance with subsection (3), the liquidator commits a contravention and is liable to a fine at the relevant level set out in the Fines Schedule.