22. Vacation leave
(1) Subject to section 25, an Employer shall give an Employee a minimum paid vacation leave of 20 business days per year to be accrued pro rata for Employees who have been employed for at least 90 days.
(2) An Employee is entitled to carry forward his accrued but untaken vacation leave up to a maximum of 5 business days into the next year for a maximum period of 12 months after which the unused leave shall expire.
(3) An Employer shall allow an Employee who is entitled to a vacation leave to take it in periods of 1 or more weeks.
(4) Vacation leave is exclusive of national holidays to which an Employee is entitled.
(5) An Employee is not entitled to a payment in lieu of vacation leave earned except where —
(a) the Employee's employment is terminated; or
(b) the Employer agrees otherwise.