224. Right Of Member To Inspect And Request Copy
(1) Every copy or memorandum required to be kept by a company under section 223 (copy of qualifying indemnity provision to be available for inspection) must be open to inspection by any member of the company without charge.
(2) Any member of the company is entitled, on request and on payment of such fee as may be prescribed, to be provided with a copy of any such copy or memorandum.
The copy must be provided within seven days after the request is received by the company.
(3) If an inspection required under subsection (1) is refused, or default is made in complying with subsection (2), a contravention of these Regulations is committed by every officer of the company who is in default.
(4) A person who commits the contravention referred to in subsection (3) shall be liable to a level 2 fine.
(5) In the case of any such refusal or default the Court may by order compel an immediate inspection or, as the case may be, direct that the copy required be sent to the person requiring it.