234. Orders for permission to enforce
(1) An order giving permission to enforce an award under this Rule must be drawn up by the claimant and served on the defendant in accordance with Part 4 of these Rules.
(2) The order may be served out of the jurisdiction without permission as if the order were an arbitration claim form.
(3) Within 14 days after service of the order or, if the order is to be served out of the jurisdiction, within such other period as the Court may set the defendant may apply to set aside the order and the award must not be enforced until after the end of that period or any application made by the defendant within that period has been finally disposed of.
(4) The order must contain a statement of the right to make an application to set the order aside and the restriction on enforcement under paragraph (3).