235. Limited disclosure
(1) Where the liquidator of a Company thinks that it would prejudice the conduct of the liquidation or might reasonably be expected to lead to violence against any person for the whole or part of the statement of the Company's affairs to be disclosed, he may apply to the Court for an order of limited disclosure in respect of the statement, or any specified part of it.
(2) The Court may, on such liquidation, order that the statement or, as the case may be, the specified part of it, shall not be filed with the Registrar.
(3) The liquidator of a Company shall as soon as reasonably practicable send to the Registrar a copy of the order and the Statement of Affairs (to the extent provided by the order) and any statement of concurrence.
(4) If a creditor seeks disclosure of a Statement of Affairs or a specified part of it in relation to which an order has been made under this Section, he may apply to the Court for an order that the liquidator of a Company disclose it or a specified part of it. The application shall be supported by written evidence in the form of a witness statement.
(5) The applicant shall give the liquidator of a Company notice of his application at least three (3) business days before the hearing.
(6) The Court may make any order for disclosure subject to any conditions as to confidentiality, duration, the scope of the order in the event of any change of circumstances, or other matters as it sees just.
(7) If there is a material change in circumstances rendering the limit on disclosure or any part of it unnecessary, the liquidator of a Company shall, as soon as reasonably practicable after the change, apply to the Court for the order or any part of it to be rescinded.
(8) The liquidator of a Company shall, as soon as reasonably practicable after the making of an order under subsection (7), file with the Registrar a copy of the Statement of Affairs to the extent provided by the order.
(9) The provisions of the Civil Procedure Rules relating to disclosure and inspection of documents shall not apply to an application under this Section.