24. Fees payable to the Registrar
(1) The Board may make rules requiring the payment to the Registrar of such fees in connection with the Registrar’s administration of these Regulations.
(2) Such rules may prescribe different levels of fees for each ADGM Person.
(3) Any fee which is owed to the Registrar under any provision made by such rules may be recovered as a debt due to the Registrar.
(4) The Registrar may refuse to accept information or documentation delivered to it under the terms of these Regulations which is not accompanied by the payment to the Registrar of the fees due on such application.