24. Publication of directions under section 23
(1) Subject to subsection (2), a direction must be published by the Registrar in the way appearing to the Registrar to be best calculated for bringing it to the attention of —
(a) persons likely to be affected by it; and
(b) persons who are, in the opinion of the Registrar, likely to make an application for a similar direction.
(2) Subsection (1) does not apply if the Registrar is satisfied that it is inappropriate or unnecessary to publish the direction.
(3) In deciding whether it is satisfied as mentioned in subsection (2), the Registrar must —
(a) consider whether the publication of the direction would be detrimental to the interests of the Abu Dhabi Global Market; and
(b) consider whether publication of the direction would prejudice, to an unreasonable degree, the commercial interests of the person concerned or any other member of the person's immediate group, including whether it would be possible to avoid such prejudice by publishing the direction without disclosing the identity of the person concerned.
(4) "Direction" means a direction under section 23.