241. Reference of questions to court
(1) The liquidator or any contributory or creditor may apply to the Court to determine any question arising in the winding-up of a Company.
(2) In addition, the Court may, on the liquidator's application, relieve him of any duty imposed on him by these Regulations, or authorise him to carry out the duty in a way other than as required by these Regulations.
(3) In considering whether to act under subsection (2), the Court shall have regard to the cost of carrying out the duty, to the amount of the assets available, and to the extent of the interest of creditors or members, or any particular class of them.
(4) The Court may make such order on the application as it thinks just.