(1) A warning notice can only be published following a written agreement allowing Publication entered into between the Regulator and the person to whom the notice was addressed.
(2) Where the Regulator and the person to whom the notice was addressed have not agreed to publish the warning notice in accordance with subsection (1), neither the Regulator nor a person to whom the notice is given or copied may publish the notice or any details concerning it.
(3) A decision notice, final notice or any other notice in relation to the exercise of the Regulator's powers (other than a warning notice), and details about the matter to which such notice relates, may be published by the Regulator at its discretion.
(4) A person to whom a notice specified in subsection (3) is given or copied may not publish the notice or any details concerning it unless the Regulator has published the notice or those details in accordance with its power in subsection (3).
(5) The Regulator may determine not to publish information under this section if, in its opinion, Publication of the information would be —
(a) unfair to the person with respect to whom the action was taken (or was proposed to be taken);
(b) prejudicial to the interests of Customers; or
(c) detrimental to the stability of the Abu Dhabi Global Market Financial System.
(6) Any information published under this section is to be so published in such manner as the Regulator considers appropriate.
(7) For the purposes of these Regulations, a matter to which the notice relates is open to review if —
(a) the period during which any person may refer the matter to the Regulatory Committee or, appeal any decision of the Regulatory Committee in relation to the matter to the Appeals Panel, is still running; or
(b) the matter has been referred to the Regulatory Committee (or a decision of the Regulatory Committee in relation to the matter has been appealed to the Appeals Panel) but has not been dealt with.