261. Register of disqualification orders and undertakings
(1) The Registrar shall maintain a register of disqualification orders made under these Regulations, and of cases in which permission is granted by the Registrar for a person subject to a disqualification order to do any thing which otherwise the order prohibits him from doing.
(2) The Registrar must include in the register such particulars as it considers appropriate of—
(a) disqualification undertakings accepted by him under sections 239 (disqualification order or undertaking; and reporting provisions) and 240 (disqualification of persons unfit to be directors),
(b) cases in which permission is granted by the Registrar for a person subject to such an undertaking to do anything which otherwise the undertaking prohibits him from doing.
(3) When an order or undertaking of which entry is made in the register ceases to be in force, the Registrar shall delete the entry from the register and all particulars relating to it which have been furnished to it under this section or any previous corresponding provision and, in the case of a disqualification undertaking, any other particulars it has included in the register.
(4) The register shall be open to inspection on payment of such fee as may be specified by the Board in rules made under this section.