29. Composition of the Court of First Instance
(1) In this section "Court", except where the context otherwise requires, means the Court of First Instance.
(2) Subject as follows and to Article 13(1) of the ADGM Founding Law, a Court shall be duly constituted for the purpose of exercising any of its jurisdictions if it consists of one Judge.
(3) The Chief Justice may, with the agreement of the Board, give, vary or revoke directions about the minimum number of Judges of which a Court must consist of if it is to be duly constituted.
(4) The Chief Justice may give directions as to what is to happen in any particular case where a Judge of an ADGM Court which has partly heard proceedings is unable to continue.