3. Further provisions about rules
(1) Rules made by the Panel may —
(a) make different provision for different purposes,
(b) make provision subject to exceptions or exemptions,
(c) make provision by reference to other rules made by the Panel, the Financial Services Regulator or any other person exercising a regulatory function within the Abu Dhabi Global Market, as those rules have effect from time to time,
(d) may contain such incidental, supplemental, consequential and transitional provision as the Panel considers appropriate, and
(e) authorise the Panel to dispense with or modify the application of rules in particular cases and by reference to any circumstances.
Rules made by virtue of paragraph (e) must require the Panel to give reasons for acting as mentioned in that paragraph.
(2) Any power conferred on the Panel to make rules is exercisable in writing.
(3) A rule making instrument must be published by the Panel on the ADGM website.
(4) A person is not to be taken to have contravened any rule made by the Panel if the person shows that at the time of the alleged contravention the rule making instrument concerned had not been published in accordance with subsection (3).