3. Procedure for objecting to a company's registered name
(1) An application under section 58 shall —
(a) be made on the form prescribed by the Registrar from time to time,
(b) include a concise statement of the grounds on which the application is made,
(c) include an address for service in the Abu Dhabi Global Market, and
(d) be filed with the Registrar.
(2) The Registrar shall send a copy of the appropriate form to the primary respondent.
(3) The Registrar shall specify a period within which the primary respondent must file its counter-statement.
(4) The primary respondent, before the end of that period, shall file a counter-statement on the appropriate form, otherwise the Registrar may treat it as not opposing the application and may make an order under section 61.
(5) In its counter-statement the primary respondent shall —
(a) include an address for service in the Abu Dhabi Global Market,
(b) include a concise statement of the grounds on which it relies,
(c) state which of the allegations in the statement of grounds of the applicant it admits and which it denies, and
(d) state which of the allegations it is unable to admit or deny, but which it requires the applicant to prove.
(6) Any member or director of the primary respondent who is joined as a respondent to the application must be joined before the end of a period specified by the Registrar.
(7) The Registrar shall send a copy of the appropriate form referred to in paragraph (4) to the applicant.